OpTaliX Version 9.35
New Features in version 9.35:
• CDGM glass catalogue updated.
• At user request, the raylog command, which allows logging of ray data into a file, is now available in the LT version also.
• Import of Nastran generated surface deformation files now accounts for lateral shifts of the deformation data. In addition, the imported data can now rotated.
Bug Fixes in version 9.35:
• Import of Code V files, containing lens modules (MOD), corrected. Previously, the exit surface was not correctly recognized/inserted in the converted file.
• The ASF and ASO commands were not correctly handled in Zoom/Multiconfiguration systems and in the zoom editor.
• Statistical tolerance analysis could crash if permanent graphics update was enabled
• The autofocus (AF) command did not reliably accept the focussing parameter (WAV, SPD, etc) in the command line or in macros.
• Import of Nastran generated surface deformation files now account for lateral shifts (offsets) of the deformation data.
• Minor tweaks