OpTaliX Version 8.30
New Features (all versions 7.86 and 8.30):
• Export of Knife Edge Functions (KEF) to ASCII and Excel files.
• Updated Schott glass catalogue.
Bug Fixes (all versions 7.86 and 8.30):
• A potential crash in footprint and ray intersection plots corrected. It was caused by incorrectly allocated arrays.
• A potential crash in listing alternative glasses (ALG command) eliminated.
• Knife edge functions (KEF): Synchronization of parallel processes using multiple cores on calculations improved. Previously, results were not always stable.
• Interchanged S- and P- curves in system transmission plots corrected.
• Minor tweaks