OpTaliX Version 9.85
New Features in version 9.85:
• The KEFS, KEFT (knife edge function) and ECE (encircled energy) options now accept the zoom specifier (e.g. z2) in the command line. Previously, zoom position 1 was always used.
• Refractive index model of Nitrogen added.
• SCHOTT and OHARA glass catalogues updated.
• The Gaussian source model in illumination was truncated at 13.5% intensity (1/e2). Now, truncation has been set at 0.19%, which gives a more realistic representation.
• Design Example Library: Array examples improved.
Bug Fixes in version 9.85:
• Surface Editor: Pasting (copying) multiple data (columns, grids) from the clipboard or editing drop-down menues resulted in unnecessary long delays and the surface editor was temporarily not usable.
• The solve on edge thickness did not work if X-type surfaces (coordinate transforms) were involved.
• User defined DLL's are no longer overwritten during upgrade installation.
• Minor tweaks.