OpTaliX Version 9.75
New Features in version 9.75:
• Update of HOYA glass catalogue.
• A new analysis graph has been added: Plots the RMS spot diameter vs. wavelength. This graph complements the RMS spot vs. field plot.
• Through-Focus MTF is now calculated, even if the image surface is globally referenced to a previous surface. Normally, this fixes the position of the image surface and prevents any variation of the Z-position. Now, the program detects this condition and moves the global reference temporarily for this calculation.
Bug Fixes in version 9.75:
• User-defined surfaces (UDG type) were not correctly rendered in the X/Z lens layout plot. Note: This only affected the X/Z plots, the Y/Z plots are correct.
• The MTF results were inaccurate in the order of a few percent, depending on the optical system parameter. This was due to synchronization problems of parallel processor threads.
• Through-Focus MTF was partially incorrect. The full wavelength spectrum was not always correctly taken into account. Monochromatic results were returned instead of polychromatic calculations.
• Minor tweaks