OpTaliX Version 9.60
New Features in version 9.60:
• OPD (optical path difference) aberrations can now be referenced to the current wavelength or to the reference wavelength. This is a subtle distinction that may be important in some crucial applications. A switch in the preference settings now allows global setting wether to refer the physical optical path to the reference wavelength or the currently used wavelength.
• Asphericon lens catalogue updated.
Bug Fixes in version 9.60:
• The RPWR command (received power) in illumination analysis did not clear previous results. Consecutive runs of this command created different results.
• Fan aberration curves were not plotted under special conditions, for example in systems where only one field but many zoom positions were defined.
• Problems with the programming interface to DLL's (dynamic link libraries) have been fixed. Previously, DLL's describing user-defined surfaces and user-defined GRIN's were not correctly recognized.
• Parallel execution of computing intensive calculations improved. In this 9.60 release, special emphasis was put on acceleration of illumination calculations.
• Minor tweaks