OpTaliX Version 8.82
New Features in version 8.82:
• In ISO element drawings, two alternative glasses/materials per lens can now be specified.
• Strehl ratio analysis now also supports zoom/multiconfiguration positions. Applies for Strehl vs. field and Strehl vs. wavelength analyses.
• Illumination analysis: Spatial and angular FWHM (full width half maximum) values are displayed along with intensity distribution plots.
• Added new Schott glass N-FK58. Note that Schott has not yet published dndT data.
• Schott glasses N-SF57HTultra and N-SF6HTultra corrected in glass database.
Bug Fixes in version 8.82:
• The prescription listing (LIS command) now reports coefficients of XYP aspheres correctly. The coefficients listing of this asphere type was inadvertently omitted in previous versions.
• The length of variables and format definitions is now extended to 128 characters, which conforms to the description/specification in the manual. Previously, variables and formats were limited to 60 characters. This modification both affects macros and command lines.
• Minor tweaks